GreyWolf™ Skid Steer
The GreyWolf™ Skid Steer Stump Bucket
is built to be heavy-duty using 5/16" thick steel.
This universal quick attach plate is designed to easily dig out stubborn rocks and stumps using the power of your skid steer.
Retail Price: $899
Manufacturer's 1 Year Warranty
Questions? Call (888) 872-7116
Ideal for Skid Steers or Skid Loaders with Standard Universal Quick Attachment
|49" x 19" x 42" (W x H x L)
- Gray powder coat finish
- Heavy-duty construction
- Plate constructed of 5/16" thick steel
- Serrated edges for cutting roots
- Reach far under stumps to tear out roots using serrated edges on side of bucket
- Primarily used for prying up tree stumps, old fence posts, removing sidewalks and asphalt, and digging up ditches and swales
MADE IN THE USA
are proudly manufactured
at K&M Manufacturing Co.
in Renville, MN.
SHIPS BY TRUCK
GreyWolf™ Attachments are
shipped by Truck only.
Freight costs will be higher.
View Shipping Costs Map.
GreyWolf™ Attachments are built using top grade USA steel
to bring you durability &
the highest quality product.
Our promise to you is to deliver
reliable & quality product. Every
time you order. Questions?
Call us at (888) 872-7116.
Interested in seeing more attachments?
Stay in the know by subscribing to our list to receive emails on product updates and new additions to the GreyWolf™ line!
GreyWolf™ a Brand of K & M Manufacturing
308 NW 2nd St | Renville, MN 56284
(888) 872-7116 | email@example.com